CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WHAS HAPPENIN'

heyhey! how are you? eating your fruits and veggies?

no, seriously, HOW IS EVERYONE?

i don't want to make this a reverse blog, so i'm gonna tell you how i am, too.

good. good is how i am. i'm at work right now, but there's no work to be done, so i guess i'm just going to blaaaaaaahg.

school is going pretty well. i like the classes a LOT better, but i miss my friends. i visit athens a lot, so it's all okay. i'm going down again for halloween, and i guess i've been doing my part to stimulate the economy by spending way more money than i probably should on a halloween costume. I'm going to be EVA from MGS3.




fuckin' flight suits.

my birthday is soon! less than a month away! hang on, let me count some days...

22.

i will be 20 in 22 days.

check back for halloween photos!

<3
chelle

0 comments: